Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
you seem to take pleasure in assuming people are stupid or don't understand mainly because they don't agree with your point of view. I already told you I don't give a toos, and you consinually going on about "1 benefit" won't change anybody's mind. you may as well give up.
You keep posting things that aren’t true though, if we are discussing it and you’re presenting facts that are incorrect am I not allowed to point them out.

I’m not trying to change anyone’s mind, I don’t care about changing your mind. I’m just happy to keep pointing out the congnitive dissonance of the people who are desperate for something to happen despite not being able to present one argument in its favour that isn’t false.

I’m not assuming you’re stupid at all. I don’t think anyone who voted either way is stupid. I think a lot of people were taken in by very good propaganda and it shows as the same propaganda is being brought up in here. There’s no shame in that though, I’ve been taken in by propaganda many times as have the majority of human beings throughout history.