Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
I get what you're saying but I'm not sure who else you think could've played. Bolger is with the Ireland u19s, Coxe withdrew from the Wales u21 training camp so I assume he's injured, Humphries & Martin were both subbed early in their last appearances and haven't been seen since and I cant think of a reason Williams wouldn't have played yesterday so I assume they're all injured too. Of the regular Academy boys, Spence & Reynolds are injured, Patten, Bowen and Griffiths are on international duty and Connor Davies has only just come back from injury. I was surprised we didn't give some fringe first team teamers some pitch time yesterday but, as we didn't, we weren't exactly spoilt for choice as to who we could pick.
Sub appearances for Sam Bowen and Keenan Patten as Wales ended a disappointing Under 19 Elite Group campaign with a 3-0 defeat by Slovenia yesterday.

Regarding who could have played on Monday, I'd say that, for example, Jac Davies, Trystan Jones, Harry Pinchard, Sam Parsons and Ntazana Mayembe are all more established Academy team players who could have been considered.