+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stay in the EU petition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Stay in the EU petition

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So the EU are going to bin everything they sell to us, a country who are currently a net contributor to the EU coffers? It looks like they love recessions in the EU, since they are going to cut their nose off to spite their face.
    I couldn't give a rat's arse what they do with it. Are you suggesting that the EU should offer us whatever we want just to sell food to us and that makes them more desperate than us, who won't be able to cover the loss of food? If that is your opinion, please seek help.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I couldn't give a rat's arse what they do with it. Are you suggesting that the EU should offer us whatever we want just to sell food to us and that makes them more desperate than us, who won't be able to cover the loss of food? If that is your opinion, please seek help.
    It's not just food though is it. I am talking about everything that we buy from them, and the arrangement benefits them more than it does us.

You got to love the way May is desperate to push her shite deal through, so desperate that if done she will walk off into the sunset with her pockets lined heavily no doubt a la Dave carmeron style. Corbyn seems to have moral values which sets him apart from your average MP, but he will never get enough backing being to left. Only centre labour like Blair will ever win in the UK. If anything ever good came from this shambles, it’s we need a new political system, maybe 5 or 6 smaller parties running.
    But certain policies set in stone that They can’t f**k about with every 4 years and blame previous governments for any issues.
    I genuinely fear for my kids future with the idiots we have in charge at the moment.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's not just food though is it. I am talking about everything that we buy from them, and the arrangement benefits them more than it does us.
    Food question ignored, then. Obviously doesn't matter to us......