Yes I enjoyed it overall.

Frustrating at times, a lot of times, annoying others, but I want to see us play at our absolute maximum level and since well before my time, this is that level.

Ultimately over the last decade or so we have been chasing the dream to play in the top flight, I see no reason to not be able to enjoy being there when it finally happens. If we had stayed up it would absolutely have been the best season I'd have seen.

It's not about seeing other teams, however seeing how some of these clubs can perform live just shows us where we need to get to if we want to stay up and progress in future. Palace were for a while at our level, on Saturday they looked a league above.

I go with my father, it's something we have always done and I love that and enjoy the day. Regarding only the football, then yes we will win more games next season but unless it's a promotion chasing season would it really be more enjoyable? A mid table season, winning more, drawing more but ultimately falling some way short wouldn't feel more enjoyable for me.