Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
I'm not saying there is not climate change but when the so called climate experts were persuading us to buy diesel cars only to find years later that it is not CO2 emissions but NOX emisions that are bad it turns out that the experts were wrong. There must have been a lot of evidence at that time that diesel was a cleaner fuel when clearly now it is not. Frankly I take "expert" advice with a pinch of salt and don't believe everything I read. Of course climate change could be a real danger but I am yet to be convinced.

The Earth’s climate does go through natural cycles of warming and cooling and while it is probable that mans activity is causing the earth to warm an explanation for current increases could just as easily be attributed to a natural or cyclical change.

People like Croeso might choose to belittle those with alternative views to his but I prefer to not believe everything I read and make up my own mind and merely not follow the herd by accepting the "evidence" put before me.

I'm not a climate change deniar; merely a person who has yet to be convinced but will follow the evidence with interest.
Wrong.

Climate experts were NOT persuading people to buy diesel cars. The fact is that diesel cars produce less Carbon Dioxide. Do you really think that scientists did not know that diesel cars churn out NO2? What happened was that the Government persuaded people to go to diesel because it helped them in getting their CO2 targets. No scientist has ever said diesel was cleaner, and if they have they would have been laughed at in the science community.

Yes, the earth does go through cycles. The Sahara used to be a tropical rainforest. But, this current cycle is unlike anything ever seen in the history of the planet.

There is plenty of evidence available, and it's well documented. Even at the highest level, the percentage of scientists who believe that climate change isn't man made is about 3 in a 100. The rest all say it IS man-made. But, sadly, the stupid still "need convincing" . If you HAVE been following the evidence, then I can't see how you are not convinced.

Just a question here, even if you are not convinced are you changing your habits just in case? Are you going for the cheapest electric provider, or the greenest? Are you cutting back on electricity usage? Do you tumble dry clothes in the summer, and do you fill your kettle to boil water, only to chuck half of it away? Do you walk instead of using the car?

What evidence have you seen that global warming ain't happening? Why are you so easily refuting the opinions of scientists? I know why, because you are stupid and you showed that when you claimed that scientists were finding that NO2 is actually bad! Stone me.