Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
The look of the whole thing does not seem right, I seen the Aussie officials and they all looked typical Anglo Saxon types, one of them was involved with the Swansea super club a few years ago, the panel also looked to be all white older middle aged men of a certain cultural type, Israel didn't have much chance.

I seen a pic of a game his team played with loads of his team and the opposition all huddling in a circle in support of him, they all [or nearly all] looked to be of Polynesian decent, even that English player from Pooler of Polynesian decent came out in support of Folau.

I think Folau is getting treated harshly, not saying for one second what he thinks or said is right just that its a bit rich the way the Anglo Saxon types have changed their spots and are now treating him.

Of course he does have some support from outside Polynesian circles, notable the legend that is Margaret Court.
"a bit rich the way the Anglo Saxon types have changed their spots" is an odd to describe becoming more enlightened and realising that saying stuff that homosexuals will burn in hell is wrong. It's a positive thing that you're making sound like a negative.