Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
It wouldn't be fair to take that action just because the father is acting this way. However, there are questions about whether they have the talent to be at a club this level so cannot see their contracts being renewed.
Exactly right. If the McKay twins are not good enough (or were never good enough) for a contract with the club, then deal with them on that basis. I don't like the guilt by association that comes into so many posts about the McKay family. The twins are not responsible for the actions of their father or older brother - even if one of them acted as a post box for the flight offer to Sala from Mark McKay.

I am also a uncomfortable about some of the allegations building up against Warnock. It seems clear that he has had dealings with McKay for a long time and some of the club's signings seem to have benefited either Warnock's son (as an agent) or look like a sweetener to Willie McKay. But a lot of opinions in recent days are based on assumptions and inuendo. I doubt Neil Warnock is squeaky clean - but who is. I want to see evidence of wrongdoing rather than suspicion before coming to a judgement.