+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oooops Imam ducks under BBC rradyr

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Oooops Imam ducks under BBC rradyr

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The BBC made Boris, he has them to thank more than anyone else for him getting to this position. I wish their "no political bias" had included not giving Boris, Rees-Mogg and especially Nigel so much airtime in the past decade or so, compared to 99% of our other politicians.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8978711.html

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'm not sure of the building Boris conspiracy , having watched the debate with Emily Maitlis she seemed to aim her interruptions and attack too him, which must have had some editorial direction, dont you think whoever had referenced the "turd " comment ,woudl have been edited ??

The current alleged right wing Media are also having a hay day attacking him on a daily basis .

I have heard very derogatory references from people , towards the French , the same can be said of derogatory terms lashed out by all manner of people, towards Irish , Germans , Muslims,Italians , Spanish (oh yes Jewish people ) .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm not sure of the building Boris conspiracy , having watched the debate with Emily Maitlis she seemed to aim her interruptions and attack too him, which must have had some editorial direction, dont you think whoever had referenced the "turd " comment ,woudl have been edited ??

The current alleged right wing Media are also having a hay day attacking him on a daily basis .

I have heard very derogatory references from people , towards the French , the same can be said of derogatory terms lashed out by all manner of people, towards Irish , Germans , Muslims,Italians , Spanish (oh yes Jewish people ) .
    You seem to be overlooking the "while foreign secretary" bit.

"dont you think whoever had referenced the "turd " comment ,woudl have been edited ?? "

Don't understand this.

On the first line, when I said "the BBC made him" I'm obviously talking about years ago when he first became known. Not last week's TV.