Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
I have always reckoned that cock-up explains events more accurately than conspiracy.

However, I may just be persuaded by life on mars that the 'horseshoe principle' applies here.

The more 'they' conspire, the more likely they are to cock it up? Although I expect we'll have a different view on who 'they' are.
'They' just have to include at the top the biggest names in banking who have the privilege of creating an infinite amount of currency out of nothing at virtually no cost to loan with interest attached. They have indebted every country on the planet for there is not one amongst the 200 or so which is a creditor nation. The US has a national debt of $22 trillion and is running a trillion dollar budget deficit every year. Their central bank, the Federal Reserve, is privately owned and no-one knows who its shareholders are. The US government borrows money from it at interest instead of creating and issuing debt-free currency itself. Amazing but true, and since its creation in 1913 it has never been independently audited. Which leads in nicely to one of my favourite quotes - “The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts.” Henry Ford (1932).