Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
Where have I insulted you though? People want a reasoned discussion with you, as soon as someone says maybe you aren't right you fly off the handle.

When you are discussing reasons for something like this surely facts are important rather than just believing your opinion is correct. No one even said you were wrong, they were just interested where you got your facts.
Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
Croesy, I don't think I ever said that you personally have insulted me, but the person I was responding to did.
I don't think I'm right and I don't fly of the handle but it becomes tedious when people (Rude is a prime example) answers every post with "Where's your proof" and if you question his post he just responds with a question that is designed to give him the opportunity to ask for proof again. It's browbeating. you tend to fall into the same mode yourself sometimes.
When I post on here it is just like chatting for me. It is not supposed to be an intense political or dogma centered conference room. As I said i comment from my own life experiences not from something I read on the internet or from my entrenched political or social views. And as you well know for every piece of 'proof that can be found on the internet' there is normally another thing that says the opposite, so most of the proof on here is no more than someone elses opinion anyway, but because it is on the internet people tend to take it as gospel. It is nonsense..
now I've had enough so please don't respond to this post because you won't get a reply.
Have a nice day.
You pair wanna “GET A ROOM”

You’re like that pair in “Still Game”