Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
It almost feels like anybody who disagrees with him is bullying.

No please don't say or think that. Listen, my apology to Taunton was absolutely genuine. If I misconstrued his comments I'm very sorry.

I'm slightly less inclined to extend that to you because you certainly have joined in, whether you've chosen your words carefully or not.
Nonetheless ,I'm more than happy to " shake hands" and forget it because it is bollocks after all.

I must say though that I'm the very last person to expect anyone to be careful what they say to me. I'm a believer in total free speech and I wouldn't want anyone to pull punches. When I spoke of bullying I did note that it's not a method which is ever going to get to me and in fact I'm from a generation which was taught to stand up to bullies , which i hope I've always done.

It also explains probably why I've made such a point of arguing the toss about this WB bollocks.

I tried engaging the other Bob Wilson in conversation because he seemed to be a mature and sensible type , but I was dissapointed when he turned out to be less shrewd and fair than I thought.

I tried reasoning with people , but they weren't open to that.

I tried inviting people to check and I emailed the moderator/administrator asking him to check my I.D

I even tried offering to bet money with anyone who insisted on their story.

The final choice then is to just leave , fall into line with the political opinions of Jon 1959 and Rudey who are the instigators and ring leaders, or stand up for myself.

Listen, I don't like lies or liars, and that's why I'm not going to see a big lie written time and time again without challenging it.