Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Feel free to just follow it read the left wing crazies instead , and just ignore those alleged right wing ones , however try not confuse lo
offering a balance view , as a right wing thought , if we don't agree with the the new left agenda, and chose to call it ouu , it doesnt make one right wing ,that is a very narrow thought process.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Feel free to just follow it read the left wing crazies instead , and just ignore those alleged right wing ones , however try not confuse lo
offering a balance view , as a right wing thought , if we don't agree with the the new left agenda, and chose to call it ouu , it doesnt make one right wing ,that is a very narrow thought process.

To be honest I'm coming round to the way of thinking that it's best to leave them to it. In the end they're only talking to each other if they won't allow anyone - especially those who show dissent from their politics- to join in.

I joined to talk about Cardiff City , the team I've followed for sixty years and I hope these nasty little ****s who haunt this place aren't typical of Cardiff supporters now. Perhaps they are though. Not what I remember about everyone from Colliers ,miners and the local doctor sharing their love of the club and coming together in that rather than ganging up and picking on people.

From the outset I got this utter bloody Crap about being WB, then I apparently upset the trolls by not agreeing with their political dogmas. I got called a liar, which I'm not , and no matter what I said it wasn't good enough to shift the poison from their minds.

It's been positive in one way because I've never previously had much sympathy with people complaining about " cyber bullying" or internet stalking , but I can at least understand now why vulnerable youngsters can be harmed by people like this. Fortunately I'm not a youngster or vulnerable so it's not going to get to me on that level, but I can well imagine that it could have serious effects if these characters got their hooks into someone who was.

As far as I'm concerned, I think it's just too constantly negative to bother with. Some things in life involve putting up with unpleasantness because they're necessary, but this isn't .

Football should be something we enjoy and a thing of hope and optimism, and if anyone spent too much time here I expect they'd end up losing both those things. I suspect that these characters probably have quite unfortunate circumstances and so they take it out on people here in ways they'd like to in the real world.
You find them on most message boards , but you can usually get past them quite quickly and go on to contribute and enjoy conversations with a majority of nice people, but here they seem to rule the place and dominate every thread.