Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
Dull and hypocritical.

Not shy of dishing out the abuse (which you seem to think is 'discussing the issues properly') but very thin skinned if anyone dares to give you some back. Maybe you don't realise you are doing it? Should we conclude that you are not very self-aware?

And why do you insist on turning every post into a re-run of the striking similarities between your online persona and that of Wales-Bales. Most of us got bored of that weeks ago (whatever the truth of it) but you keep coming back to pick at the scab every time and then project your obsession on to other people.

No, I'm not dull, hypocritical and certainly not abusive. I spent two weeks or so trying to engage you in polite conversation and you kept on being rude.

You re introduced the WB issue yourself in this thread, so don't try and pin that on me. It's always going to be relevant though as a measure of your intellect and judgement, which brings me to your question about what "we" , ( have you got a mouse in your pocket ?), should conclude.
- well firstly you can conclude whatever you like because I don't give a rats arse what you think, and secondly we know from the WB thing just how reliable your conclusions are.

I wouldn't be rude or unkind to anyone but I've found that there's a certain kind of arsehole who takes that as weakness. Numerous people have learned down the years that's a mistake and as long as you insist on being bloody nasty and aggressive that's what you'll get back.

Try excersising normal manners and I can assure you that's what you'll get back, but bully tactics won't work.