Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
If one of the questions was “Why on earth did I buy Madine and Bacuna ?” I’d like to hear the answer.
Madine visibly shook his head when asked to do the ayatollah. He doesn't want to be at the club. So one question that should have been answered is "should Bogle start v Luton?" He certainly looked more powerful and hungry for goals. Give him 60 - 70 mins v Luton then bring on Glatzel.
Another question..."was the North America friendly tour any good at preparing players?"....no. Not enough game time for the team to prepare properly. The back four clearly didn't click with Flint quick to get up front but leaving gaps at the back. Are we missing Bruno/Sol? Absolutely. Are we missing Zahore? No but we need to go 4 4 1 1 or 4 4 2 (I know😁). Has Josh Murphy improved his vision and awareness? No...still goes on his own. Hasn't changed since the friendly v Torquay. And then he is slow to get back. Should Junior have played? Yes. Are we missing Patterson? Yes. Where to play him is another matter. Are we missing Gunnars? Yes. Prone to cock ups but brilliant at organising midfield and always gave 100%. And he could score the odd goal or two. Bobby Reid....should he play more centrally?Yes.....intelligent lad with perception of other team mates' positions. In the D Bobby. And, finally, one of my biggest bugbears...."should we leave one up front when the opposition have a corner?"....YES! 10 0 0 isnt a sight to behold. And get the ball out quick, Joe....presuming you are between the sticks on Saturday (throw it😁) So... plenty to do Neil.