We have a president of the USA who has been quite happy to give the impression on multiple occasions that he thinks black people aren't American. Most of Africa has been ransacked for everything the rest of the world can take from it and left to rot since. If you seriously think that in 2019 that people of Jewish ancestry and religion are the most persecuted in the world or uk then I think you should look again.

When people criticised American gun culture in the other thread you gave a lot of praise to a post which implied that we shouldn't criticise America unless we criticise other (completely incomparable) countries for their high levels too. I would say in this particular debate you are following this same pattern of behaviour that organ was criticising there.

You have almost a laser focus on the issue of antisemitism but don't mention any of the problems other cultures, religions and nationalities face across the world or even in the UK. We have a major class issue in the UK in terms of opportunity, pockets of massive deprivation which lead to a rollover over poverty from generation to generation, disabled people killing themselves because of the lack of respect they are shown by their own government.

Yet the issue you have picked out to start thread after thread about is something that is significantly less poignant in my opinion. It makes me wonder why? You go on and on about political point scoring when the reality is you are the worst for it on here.