Quote Originally Posted by Grievous Angel View Post
Yes, I understand that we played badly - you've made that point very clearly. We obviously have have very different agendas when it comes to commenting on matters relating to Cardiff City. I know what mine is - I can only guess at yours.
There's that word 'agenda' again. I mean, seriously, what is this perceived agenda? What is my 'agenda' supposed to be? What are you imagining? Indeed, what is your 'agenda'?

Like everyone else on here (although in some cases you have to wonder), I'm a football fan. I have been for most of my life. I watch a lot of football on TV. I go to matches occasionally, around seven or eight a season these days. I bet on football frequently. I often talk about football with my friends, colleagues and family, some of whom are City fans, some of whom aren't. I still take a close interest in the team I supported for almost forty years and go to watch it play now and then. I also try to catch any live TV games it's involved in, although I don't always manage that. And I post thoughts about the club and about football in general on a message board I've used for almost twenty years and where I have plenty of friends and acquaintances.

So what's my agenda, pray tell? And what is yours?