+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How easy is it to get into a new sport?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How easy is it to get into a new sport?

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    I'm always a bit envious of people who are into multiple sports. Literally all I watch is football, but it would be nice to get into another sport just as much or even marginally as much.

Loads of people were going on about Cricket recently, so let's use that as an example. Has anyone on here just taken up watching a new sport? How did that go for you, and was it easy?
    I'm a glory sports fan. I'll watch the big ones for a bunch of sports. I love a big boxing match and I got well into the cricket. Just jump on the hype train for Joshua vs Ruiz for example, read about it and by the time it comes around you'll be talking like you invented the sport

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm a glory sports fan. I'll watch the big ones for a bunch of sports. I love a big boxing match and I got well into the cricket. Just jump on the hype train for Joshua vs Ruiz for example, read about it and by the time it comes around you'll be talking like you invented the sport
    Rugby World Cup coming up, this might, just might, bring a few tactical masterminds out. Blokes who’ve never been able to run for a bus will be screaming advice to the telly, always amuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I don't know if you're being serious but this is me with boxing. A big fight comes round and all of a sudden I'm Mickey Goldmill.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    I don't know if you're being serious but this is me with boxing. A big fight comes round and all of a sudden I'm Mickey Goldmill.
    I am being serious. I love a big fight, and watching one with a bunch of mates is almost as enjoyable as watching a big footie match for me