+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Operation Yellowhammer

Re: Operation Yellowhammer

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm not an expert on anything written here, we both had access to exactactly the same sources of information. The only difference was the analysis techniques that were used to make sense of the information.

Even though I was a lone voice, and I had to withstand constant character assassinations and ridicule, I still stand by my observations. Luckily we are on a timeline, so we will be able to see who was doing things the right way.
    I have to admit you are well read , and back up your views with evidence , Im guessing the reason why people then get personal , is simply born from frustration that their chosen politics is exposed and at times can be as nasty and the same as those they oppose and despise .

Its called lashing out , I used to tell my children not too do it , thankfully they finally grew up .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I have to admit you are well read , and back up your views with evidence , Im guessing the reason why people then get personal , is simply born from frustration that their chosen politics is exposed and at times can be as nasty and the same as those they oppose and despise .

Its called lashing out , I used to tell my children not too do it , thankfully they finally grew up .

I've realised one thing, you can't help those who don't want to be helped!

Ol' lardy & cyril are still going around trying to tarnish my reputation, and they seem to be taking it all very personally. At the end of the day the truth speaks for itself, and I know where I stand in all of this.

I've realised one thing, you can't help those who don't want to be helped!

Ol' lardy & cyril are still going around trying to tarnish my reputation, and they seem to be taking it all very personally. At the end of the day the truth speaks for itself, and I know where I stand in all of this.
    Sadly its got personal and under thier skin , im sure the insults will flow soon neither them or thier alias .

Bring them on I say , oooh its like the 70's all over again ,love a good ruck .

I am just glad you have found each other

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I am just glad you have found each other
    They obviously both swiped right on Tinder 😂

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Sadly its got personal and under thier skin , im sure the insults will flow soon neither them or thier alias .

Bring them on I say , oooh its like the 70's all over again ,love a good ruck .
    He bit...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I'm not scaremongering mate it's facts. There's no want about it, you can't trade without a deal no matter how much they want to.

Also do you know what percentage of business the UK makes up of thesepharmaceuticals? Have a look in the yellowhammer document about the effect on the EU.
    Why did you say you cannot stockpile insulin??

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    They’ve got 27 other countries without a trade barrier to sell drugs to mate and countless others with trade deals.

The U.K. makes up a percentage of their business and is the one suffering here.
    So you are saying they will actually stop selling drugs to us????

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Where are the U.K. getting a years worth of insulin to store for everyone that needs it?

Even the companies that manufacture only have 16 weeks worth stored -

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2019...-93674148.html

Tory bootlicker looking for any excuse to continue to vote for them as usual.
    I missed this post earlier.

I didn't say that anyone would be storing a years supply of insulin only that it can if need be.

I have also seen that sixteen weeks is actually planned for.

Providing the various companies still
    keep.supplying us (and I can't see why not) you surely can't be saying that shipments will be held up for sixteen weeks!

And my post wasn't intended to be party political purely factual so stop this ridiculous tory bootlicker lark.

I see those who were criticising have gone very quiet when I give a reasoned response to their criticism.

Why am I not surprised!

What's the answer?

I'll answer that. You asked whether Trump is "innocent ", rather than whether he's guilty, and id honestly say that's a clue that maybe you've been - quite innocently - influenced a bit by biased sources.
    I'd say that he's certainly not guilty of either of the things you mention , but I couldn't say , and it's not reasonable to expect anyone to say or prove that he's "innocent".

The fact is that there's no evidence that he's guilty and just as we don't go around saying that you or anyone else committed a crime because they haven't proved their innocence of it, we can't reasonably assume the President's guilt just because no one has disproved an apparently malicious allegation by his political opponents.

I would say though, that if they've failed to discover enough evidence to proceed after the amount of time money and effort they've devoted to it, then it seems unlikely that it exists.

To whom it may concern

This thread is to do with Operation Yellowhammer not Donald Trump

If you want to argue about Trump

DO IT IN THE TRUMP THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    To whom it may concern

This, too much American politics on this board.

To whom it may concern

That will be jon1959 and lardy who you want to have a word with then.

BTW Brexit and Trump's election are one and the same thing, you cannot sperate them. Everything from ideology, media interference and the involvement of intel agencies is all connected. In short, it's a global battle for domination between two competing ideologies.

Brexit is a global issue, and I'm affraid you will have to accept that America is the 800-pound gorilla in all of this, no matter how hard you try to slice and dice it. You need to look at the bigger picture if you want to make sense of anything.

We agree on something Eric

To whom it may concern

Should your reasonable request fail to overcome obsessive behaviour you could always try treating the distraction at source. Probably halve the number of posts you read and improve their relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Should your reasonable request fail to overcome obsessive behaviour you could always try treating the distraction at source. Probably halve the number of posts you read and improve their relevance.
    As opposed to reading all your disinfo shite

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I'll answer that. You asked whether Trump is "innocent ", rather than whether he's guilty, and id honestly say that's a clue that maybe you've been - quite innocently - influenced a bit by biased sources.
    I'd say that he's certainly not guilty of either of the things you mention , but I couldn't say , and it's not reasonable to expect anyone to say or prove that he's "innocent".
    Actually all of my observations were based on the rule of law, and I always provided references to back up my points of view. I was certainly not biased, as I looked at all sides of the story. However, it may have appeared that way to the untrained eye, but only because my analysis was entirely accurate. I actually laid out in great detail precisely what is happening right now over two years ago.

If any questions need to be asked, then they should be directed towards those who got everything so horribly wrong (i.e. lardy & cyril, etc). Instead of recognising the reality of the situation, they embarked on a marathon propaganda campaign to mislead the gullible. I don't know if it was by design, or perhaps they really are that stupid? And now they are telling everybody to put me on ignore because I have exposed their lies and fake agenda, and they don't want anybody to know the truth about them as it makes them look like a pair of idiots.

That will be jon1959 and lardy who you want to have a word with then.

BTW Brexit and Trump's election are one and the same thing, you cannot sperate them. Everything from ideology, media interference and the involvement of intel agencies is all connected. In short, it's a global battle for domination between two competing ideologies.
    You are the one who first mentioned Trump. And the Russia collusion investigation in the USA. And Lardy - who (with Cyril) you always name check when you want to deflect. And of course someone else is responsible for taking the thread off track! Classic Trump. And to bring it back home, classic Boris Johnson too!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You are the one who first mentioned Trump. And the Russia collusion investigation in the USA. And Lardy - who (with Cyril) you always name check when you want to deflect. And of course someone else is responsible for taking the thread off track! Classic Trump. And to bring it back home, classic Boris Johnson too!
    How if I refer to them as the charlatans?

Actually all of my observations were based on the rule of law, and I always provided references to back up my points of view. I was certainly not biased, as I looked at all sides of the story. However, it may have appeared that way to the untrained eye, but only because my analysis was entirely accurate. I actually laid out in great detail precisely what is happening right now over two years ago.

If any questions need to be asked, then they should be directed towards those who got everything so horribly wrong (i.e. lardy & cyril, etc). Instead of recognising the reality of the situation, they embarked on a marathon propaganda campaign to mislead the gullible. I don't know if it was by design, or perhaps they really are that stupid? And now they are telling everybody to put me on ignore because I have exposed their lies and fake agenda, and they don't want anybody to know the truth about them as it makes them look like a pair of idiots.

Perhaps I was unclear . I was trying to point out that Jon's invitation to prove the President "innocent" , rather than "not guilty" shows that some have been influenced subliminally to apply a much harsher standard to Mr Trump than we would to, for example, an accused murderer or child molester.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Perhaps I was unclear . I was trying to point out that Jon's invitation to prove the President "innocent" , rather than "not guilty" shows that some have been influenced subliminally to apply a much harsher standard to Mr Trump than we would to, for example, an accused murderer or child molester.
    If he was guilty of any crime I would be the first to draw attention to his wrongdoing, but as you quite rightly point out, we now have a new standard of justice where everybody has to prove their own innocence. Thanks to this looney left ideology, everything has now become inverted. Even highlighting the truth will be used as a reason to silence people.

We agree on something Eric
    I like chips, do you?

I like chips, do you?
    Please stick to politics. Talk about chips, crisps and bicycles belong on the main forum.