Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
Doesn’t bother me if he stays, also doesn’t bother me if he goes really.

I was loyal enough to stick by OGS Slade and Trollope a little too long, yes we’re only a few points off the pace so it could be argued all isn’t that bad, but the style of football that worked the other season just ain’t working now and the writing has been on the wall.

This is now a nothing season, bold call so early and I’ll get stuck for it, but I ain’t bothered. This season will see us finish top 12 if we’re lucky, by the odd point or goal difference.
well summed up ,really think it would be mad to let him go now , yes we could bring a new man in however that has its risks with dressing room being adversely effected ,players don't or cant react to new tactics and we in the relegation zone .

We above a good number of clubs , two wins from top 6 , hey Fulham are only 2 in front of us ,we get two wins on the trot this all eases.

A few players appears to have the premiership blues mainly Lange , Bennett, Junior not what he was missing Manga and Gunnerson badly, its a new side almost at times .

Bamba back please in some capacity

Tactically he does have to find a slightly difference to play, he will known that he its not a novice .