Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
Some very good points Trampie. That initial scrum decision was laughable given the Boks prop clearly went down. Agreed on Moriarty and I can only assume that because Moriarty knocked on before the contact he gave the scrum but it really should have been a penalty.
Also agreed on the penalty advantage. Biggar made virtually no distance with an awful kick to touch and Garces had not said advantage over. So he had to go back to the penalty.
On the obstruction I thought both sides could have been pinged. JD’s pass to Adams for the try was also a tight call.

Having said that I suspect the Boks could analyse some of the pens that went our way and find fault. So utterly peed off that we have gone out so narrowly yet again.
We always get done against the big boys when it matters [same thing happens to other small nations], once the South Africans started their complaining and then the petition then I thought we wont get any 50-50s and guess what we didn't, I was not alone, I was texted at half-time by a daffodil wearing Neath and Ospreys fan asking me if I was aware of SA grumbling pre match [I replied yes] and my friend feared that we were not going to get any decisions, I replied the little country curse is going to happen again.
Same old, same old.