Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
If you and your ilk want to look at the situation with some balance then I wouldn't have used such terminology , in fact I wouldn't have commented.
Have you returned as a Cardiff City supporter , or are you just looking to emphasis the negatives you see round the club? As usual.
I'm not a Cardiff City supporter in the true sense of the term. I attend games occasionally and I follow the club with a keen interest, but as a result of the re-brand and the reaction to it I doubt I'll be a full-on City fan again and I certainly won't be a supporter until Vincent Tan has slung his hook.

As for the club's statement, I don't view it as a negative. On the contrary, in fact. The club has apparently investigated allegations of bullying and abuse within its youth set-up, discovered a number of significant concerns and acted upon them. That appears to me to be a positive as opposed to a negative. After all, the club's youth system hasn't produced a first team regular in many years, so something clearly needs to change.