Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
Labour are about to get smashed out of sight. We are going to have a minimum 5 years of a Boris Johnson government. A nightmare thought.

Labour have done this to themselves and it dates back to electing the wrong Milliband brother.

Labour need to win the marginals and they are not doing that with the likes of Corbyn and Dianne Abbott at the front.

They may even lose numbers of safe seats which will be some achievement.
I actually think Corbyn had a window to stop the Boris , and perhaps JC task may now be slightly easier , and that was fir for him to reluctantly back Mays part remain withdrawal bill , on the guise to stop the rise of the right ERG, he could now be
canvassing doing the right thing for the country albeit
reluctantly and in doing so deliver a democract decesion .

He would be in a better place now as May was very unpopular and a dead woman walking politically .

Trouble with him and to some extent a lot of Labour voters thier hatred of anything Tory blinds them and in my opinion effects thier judgement, you can that from a few on this board and thier behaviours and childish personal attacks.

It seems one cannot call out ones party faults , without being called a Tory , its as if your not allowed another view , or seek something better of the party you have traditionally supported .

The biggest threat for Labour is if the Tories dont contest the Brexit seats stronlgy , yes the mood music is no pact however I wonder if the already Tories know they would never beat Labour in those leave seats but the Brexit party would.

I would not be surprised if the Brexit party only contests leave known own areas to concentrate thier resources,rather than UK wide candidates?

And Wales us well up for a Brexit grab , no wonder thier conference was held in Wales , they are on the sniff .

For me Its horrible to see the demise of Labour, thats why I'm more crtical of them in thier current state as they are destroying Labour goid centralist MP's are being isolated one by one ,I've always known the Tories too be the alleged nasty ones , I'm sure like most parties there's good and bad, so its wrong to label everyone under the same badge .

I tell you what you'd have to be driven and gavevsome balls to want to bemcone an MP in this era with its ease of use social media abuse channels.