Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
He's been playing in midfield. Perhaps Warnock should have tried him there.

Question: what would you regard as the highlights of last season if you had to name three games?
Scraping the barrel trying to remember really, but I'd probably go Brighton home win, thought we played well and last minute winner, Leicester away 1 nil, late winner. And probably Brighton away as I genuinely thought after that we had a chance to stay up. Could replace one with the Man U win but we were down, the team played with a freedom they didn't have previously and United were just awful.

Thought Reid in that game looked decent, and as I type this probably the Bournemouth home game also. Clearly he's not a bad player, I just don't think for the money we paid, he or Murphy did enough. There were other matches where I just felt he looked far too light weight and yea doesn't suit a team where his time on the ball would be at a premium.

If someone doesn't want to be here, for whatever reason, then they shouldn't be. He's a Bristol lad I believe, only reason he came was for the premier league opportunity, back in the Championship it may be that whoever is our manager he wouldn't be bothered about coming back anyway.