Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
We will always support the club because we were born Bluebirds - the manager however is just a custodian of our team.
Success on the manager’s part however fickle it may seem is purely results based so time will tell.
I for one will support Neil Harris wholeheartedly- why wouldn’t I ?- but ultimately my judgement will be reviewed after half a dozen games- in the meantime I sincerely wish him all the very best !! ⚽️����
I actually believe that Neil Harris will prove to be a very good appointment. The appointment of a more well known "name" as a number of supporters seem to have been asking for doesn`t ensure any more chance of success for the team as , let`s be honest , a number of such "names" have had more than their fair share of failures as managers.

Patience will be required though as to give the playing squad the revamp it needs will take a few transfer windows - all that can be done in the short term is to mould the existing team into a more exciting playing style .Some are capable of this , some are not but the selection now has a chance of being based on their talent rather than whether they are a manager`s "favourite".

An encouraging initial move for me has been the changes made to the coaching staff and the stated intention to try and redevelop the Academy set-up to give it more chance of doing what it should do i.e. bringing through a steady stream of some young talent into the first team squad. Recent results by the Wales age group teams containing quite a few CCFC boys suggest that the talent is there to do this.