+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CHARLTON 2 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CHARLTON ATHLETIC v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Strange team selection. He's dropped the captain and prefers Paterson to Tomlin or Vaulks in midfield .
    It's not clear to me what he's trying to do , but I'm hoping he's found some brilliant new formula. He's a knowledgeable young man so perhaps he's spotted some dimension which I've missed.
    I'm thinking that he's intending to bring Tomlin and Murphy for the last half an hour, but whatever it is, it's certainly interesting.

CardiffCitySince1927

Re: CHARLTON ATHLETIC v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Strange team selection. He's dropped the captain and prefers Paterson to Tomlin or Vaulks in midfield .
    It's not clear to me what he's trying to do , but I'm hoping he's found some brilliant new formula. He's a knowledgeable young man so perhaps he's spotted some dimension which I've missed.
    I'm thinking that he's intending to bring Tomlin and Murphy for the last half an hour, but whatever it is, it's certainly interesting.
    Morrison still doesn’t look fit, not playing games in a few weeks now. Tomlin and Vaulks are liabilities.
    Tomlin adds creativity but exposes our two other midfielders meaning there are large gaps in midfield.
    Vaulks, the less said about him the better really. He isn’t up to our standard it seems.

Murphy only has the first 45 minutes of a home game in him, and will look like a wet blanket.

I’m excited though :)