+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris The Sh*thouse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boris The Sh*thouse

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Im old enough to remember the last time a left wing labour government was in charge. They overspent big time and in 1975 we had to go cap in hand to the IMF for a bailout. The conditions imposed made the current austerity look like a treat. There were cuts everywhere, roads not gritted, bins not emptied, some difficulty in even arranging funerals. Then the miners went on strike and we ended up with a infamous 'three day week' with power cuts and general misery to preserve coal.
    I never want to see that sort of thing again in a good country like ours....but it looks as if we might be heading that way.
    Anyway, I started the thread with the statement that the Prime Minister on the eve of an election is a shithouse coward. Agree or disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Anyway, I started the thread with the statement that the Prime Minister on the eve of an election is a shithouse coward. Agree or disagree?
    I think he is a lovely man.

I iwll be voting for him as he is the only one who can get Brexit over the line . First time I haven't voted Labour in my life..

Corbyn isnt an option , he would take us back to the bad old days of the 70,s , the country would be destroyed .

Neither candidate is particularly impressive , Corbyn did actually answer the questions when I saw them both
    on some program the other day . Boris just tried to bluster his way through the program .

To provide balance

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I think he is a lying buffoon

First time I haven't voted Tory since the 70's

Corbyn isnt an option. No Lib Dem candidate due to the "pact"

So it's Green or nothing, still undecided on this choice.