+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ukraine Corruption

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ukraine Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Still, I'll play.

As the evidence-based guru you are will you now point to the supporting facts that

a) show that Pelosi, Kerry and Romney have children who work for Ukrainian gas companies and
    b) Joe Biden stole $140 million from the Federal Treasury, transferred to Rosemont Seneca, purportedly for bank bailouts, then, to his personal account in the Caymans?
    I'm still waiting for the specifics of who done what and when, as the corruption has generally been well hidden up until now. But let's not forget that this started out as Trump did it, just like he did everything else that turned out not to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm still waiting for the specifics of who done what and when, as the corruption has generally been well hidden up until now. But let's not forget that this started out as Trump did it, just like he did everything else that turned out not to be true.
    So your well researched, evidence-based posting machine taking a well-earned rest by not using a scrap of it on these two beauties then!

So your well researched, evidence-based posting machine taking a well-earned rest by not using a scrap of it on these two beauties then!
    You seem to be turning the spotlight away from the Trump Ukraine corruption, is this another pivot?

You seem to be turning the spotlight away from the Trump Ukraine corruption, is this another pivot?
    Hmm let me think. Was it me who started this specific thread with three OAN videos pivoting away from Trump Ukraine corruption followed by unsupportable memes and tweets. Given the outcome I could see why you might want to expunge this little venture. However, since you started a thread on the Biden's alleged Ukraine corruption and chucked in Romney, Kerry and Pelosi as well we may as well carry on in the vain hope that you may be able to salvage some dignity by finding a shred of evidence to support the statements I posted above!

Hmm let me think. Was it me who started this specific thread with three OAN videos pivoting away from Trump Ukraine corruption followed by unsupportable memes and tweets. Given the outcome I could see why you might want to expunge this little venture. However, since you started a thread on the Biden's alleged Ukraine corruption and chucked in Romney, Kerry and Pelosi as well we may as well carry on in the vain hope that you may be able to salvage some dignity by finding a shred of evidence to support the statements I posted above!
    The videos were interesting because they included interviews with former high ranking Ukrainian officials who had documentary evidence of alledged criminal activity, which is a lot more than Nancy had for her impeachment campaign. Either way, the truth is going to come out.

The videos were interesting because they included interviews with former high ranking Ukrainian officials who had documentary evidence of alledged criminal activity, which is a lot more than Nancy had for her impeachment campaign. Either way, the truth is going to come out.
    Let's go back to the start of this little vignette.

I said:

First you post or support something that another contributor is able to easily discredit. Your own self esteem won't allow you to admit to being wrong so you go into this endless loop of deflection or generalisation thinking that others will see that you were right all along. Never directly confronting the specific points that made you look silly in the first place.

Since the posts that were easy to discredit we have had:

Deflection

which is a lot more than Nancy had for her impeachment campaign.

Generalisation

I'm still waiting for the specifics of who done what and when, as the corruption has generally been well hidden up until now.

The videos were interesting (the ones you said you hadn't watched when you posted them) because they included interviews with former high ranking Ukrainian officials who had documentary evidence of alledged criminal activity,

Confronting the specific points that made you look silly in the first place

Zip

Even when you were told beforehand that this was exactly what you would do you don't seem to have the self-awareness to stop you doing it!

Even when you were told beforehand that this was exactly what you would do you don't seem to have the self-awareness to stop you doing it!
    You are currently losing 4-0, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it end 5-O or 6-0 when the full-time whistle is blown. It's probably a good idea for your team to change managers, after shipping so many goals on your watch against a part-time pub team!