Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
Some people are missing the point of the thread, hardly surprising. Nobody is offended, angry or upset over mc Bernie flicking us the v's etc, just bemused by it all really. It's a bit like someone trolling you on here and you can't for the life of you work out why they're doing it, there's simply no rhyme or reason for him to hate us. By comparison, roger redstone should be waging war on the city of Cardiff considering the stick we gave him.
People just find it all a bit odd when we've never really given him much stick or had the opportunity to do so. It seems to he another case of a cretinous Swansea based footballer who doesn't possess the ability to think for himself, befriending the mongtards down west and behaving like a naughty boy. It's a bit embarrassing for him really. It seems to be an issue with a few of their players over the years. It does speak volumes about the mentality down there.
He has mates who support Swansea and he supports Swansea, that's why he's doing it. He's a young pillock and I wouldn't act that much of a chav but I can completely understand why he's there supporting Swansea and with doing that comes hating Cardiff.

Our fans are exactly the same towards Swansea, it's embarrassing how a lot of them act too.

I'm surprised so many people care about it tbh.