+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warnock's house in Ogmore for sale.

Re: Warnock's house in Ogmore for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    According to net House Prices the last time it was sold was in 2014 for £400,000. Perhaps he was just renting it. Unlike him to make a profit!
    The brown leather seating stinks of rented. You could well be right

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Couldn't the club buy it given its historic importance?

They are a great bunch of neighbours.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You've got to be a WUM, surely, it's a joke! Fair play, you don't let it slip
    Normally I would view a similar comment to yours as a joke but in your particular case you have been insulting him almost non stop for the last two years, so it is rather different.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Normally I would view a similar comment to yours as a joke but in your particular case you have been insulting him almost non stop for the last two years, so it is rather different.
    So you didn't get it then.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    "Nothing special, bit boring'
    You obviously have far too much spare time on your hands.

NW worked his nadgers off for the club and look at the thanks he gets in this Fred you miserable lot. Who's up for a go fund me statue campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You obviously have far too much spare time on your hands.
    Yes, so much so I've made an account up purposely to blindly defend the club and anything it does, no matter how shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    NW worked his nadgers off for the club and look at the thanks he gets in this Fred you miserable lot. Who's up for a go fund me statue campaign?
    Feck orf

Bit like being married for 3 years then finding out she's maxed out all your cards and left you in a shit financial place after you'd worked hard to better yourself.. do you thank her for the marriage and the honeymoon sex? You'd probably be glad to see her gone.

A source tells me he paid £6m for it but is now prepared to let it go for nothing.

In the name of the great man I'll contribute a brown envelope full of cash.

A source tells me he paid £6m for it but is now prepared to let it go for nothing.
    You're a few replies late.

You're a few replies late.
    I see now, I've always been a bit slow!

I see now, I've always been a bit slow!
    Are you Aden Flint?

Can’t believe no one has mentioned the bath, wtf is going in there? Midgets house maybe? And OB stuff on wall of study?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I don't know, but I'd imagine its owned by the club.
    Owned by a mate of mine,Warnock rented it, he was never going to stay long term!

Are you Aden Flint?
    Rumbled, sorry I took so long to reply!

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    nice view though

used to get the board wet as a kid down on that beach ( i think )
    Do you mean Broad?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Map of Europe on it, he wouldn't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Bought it for £10 million the other year, worth about fifty grand now no doubt.
    I know you're kind of joking but it's weird how people say shit like this when Etheridge, who we bought for free, was literally just linked with a 6-7mil move to West Ham. How much would we get for NML now? Probably more than the nothing we paid for him. Our top goalscorer Danny Ward was only 1.6mil. Try buying any striker who will score more for less.

The hate for Warnock has gone too far imo. He's gone. You don't like him. We get it.

There's some weird agenda where some are trying to convince others that Warnock has ruined our club. I don't know if it's entitlement or just people want to seem smart on the internet but it's a bit ****ing sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I know you're kind of joking but it's weird how people say shit like this when Etheridge, who we bought for free, was literally just linked with a 6-7mil move to West Ham. How much would we get for NML now? Probably more than the nothing we paid for him. Our top goalscorer Danny Ward was only 1.6mil. Try buying any striker who will score more for less.

The hate for Warnock has gone too far imo. He's gone. You don't like him. We get it.

There's some weird agenda where some are trying to convince others that Warnock has ruined our club. I don't know if it's entitlement or just people want to seem smart on the internet but it's a bit ****ing sad.
    Pointing out how he's left us isn't sad. Neither is having a sense of humour about it and cracking a joke. It's not hate FFS.
    Who's trying to convince anyone? It's just people posting their own opinions, I don't think anyone is entitled enough to think anyone gives a **** about their opinions in here, it passes the time.

Etheridge will never be sold for that amount, ever.

NML if sold will obviously bring in more than we paid, cos he was free.

Not a chance Ward goes for anything like we paid either.

That brickwork around the landing/stairs reminds me of the Rose & Crown in town!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    That brickwork around the landing/stairs reminds me of the Rose & Crown in town!
    That’ll confuse the young uns

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post

Of course I was joking but there’s a large element of truth in the inference. Where have I said I don’t like him? I just realise that Neil Warnock is in football, not for the love of every club he’s been involved in, but for the bank balance of Neil Warnock. Plenty like that in all walks off life but please don’t make him out to be the Messiah, he came in when we were in dire need of someone like him but, the chancer that he is, saw that there was a club lacking in basic football knowledge just waiting to be rinsed. The club stands & falls by its playing staff at the present moment, not 12 months ago and not 12 months time, and it’s as plain as day that our current squad isn’t up to it thanks to Warnock.