Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
Someone who says they support Cardiff City but then threatens to not renew their season ticket and not go because they don't like the manager or the way the team plays is either not a fan at all or someone who only goes when the team is doing well i.e a part time fan. Its simple really. Just because someone says they are a City fan on here, doesn't mean its true. There are a number of posters who obviously don't like the club or anything it stands for but continually post. Until the team starts winning of course and then they disappear for a while.
Ok superfan, you shoot your keyboard off at every opportunity because you're of course a cast iron, guilt edge fan.

To reinforce your case, please state 10 reasons why you think that you're more of a fan than my 27 year old son who has only been to see City play 3 times this season, who is obviously a part time fan. Or for that matter any of the other 8 members of my family who've I've introduced to City who by definition must be part time fans, especially as not a single one think Harris is a good appointment.

Stop sitting in judgement of other people just because you have a different opinion to them