Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
I'm simply not as narrow of thought as you are , I can't vote blindly for a party because it happens not to be a Tory , you vote or support its policy and benefit go society, not vote as a brand , or pin a rosette on a dog politics is not my politics ??

I guess you come over as , I will vote Labour no matter what they say or do ( troll )

I dislike the current Labour party policies I am preying its gets itself back to the centre with a leader Nandy or Starmer and forms a effective opposition , so yes I will criticise a party I have voted for it doesn't make one a Tory FFS . If makes one who wants strong sensible opposition politics , if we don't get that we have Tories for life ????????????? ( but you know that based on fact not my view as millions like me spoke at the last election)
Hear, hear, I can't wait to get rid of the Tories. Unfortunately, they were the only ones willing to deliver Brexit, and without that we will never be able to control our own destiny, so it's a price worth paying IMO. It's not even being done for our generation, its so the ones who follow can shape their own futures, and not be trapped inside an undemocratic EU.