Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Genuine question... have any of your Doomsday-esque predictions on here ever happened? If so, which ones? I'm curious.
Yes. My global collapse forecast in 2008 came up trumps. Ever since the world's economies have been propped up on stilts with ever more debt and lower interest rates (cheaper credit). I must admit I didn't think it was possible to paper over the cracks for this long. Britain and the U.S. national debt, as two examples, have more than doubled during that span and all to delay the day of reckoning. This virus, and China's economic demise, seems to be the contrived pin to implode the debt bubble.

Germany, Japan and Singapore's economies are already on the brink of recession. I've tried to warn Lardy and his uncle Cyril to prepare as best they can. But they remain sat on the settee together mouths agape with blank expressions waiting for the BBC news to tell them what to think and to believe.

The fella in the vid below is Greg Mannarino. He's a very wealthy trader and financial analyst who provides a daily update on stock markets. The video is the one he posted yesterday evening. He knows what's coming over the hill - more bubble blowing before the switch is flicked, by design, to ruin as many people as possible. It's just 14 minutes long. If you think I spout nonsense then fair enough. He says much the same about our near future, and I couldn't find a dissenting voice amongst the comments beneath it.