Quote Originally Posted by Philo2 View Post
Life changing effects will last year's even if they find a vaccine in the next few weeks (will take 12 months at least). Forget cheap flights, holidays, cars and commodities, they are gone.

May actually be beneficial in long term as carbon footprint could be cut far more than through any voluntary measures
Like I said, fully aware of how bad this will get over the coming months and the future and the long term affects this will have, but this clown is acting like we are about to enter an apocalypse.

I am not a fan of alarmist language, especially during a time like this where people are already panicked and are in hysteria over the future. How is this guy saying stuff like this

"What is next? What will happen when there are not enough workers to keep electricity and water functioning?"

"but what happens when all supermarkets staff and delivery drivers get ill?"

"Is this a forerunner to survival of the fittest? "

"This is an unprecedented situation in human history...when/how will it end? Yes the numbers compared with say Spanish flu even seem muted as yet.....but propagate the deaths per million people....given that it is far more contagious.... .only the Black Death around 1370 will compare."

In any way helpful? Sorry if you want me to just agree with this and work myself up over how this is about to end humanity