Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
Have you done any travelling around the states at all? I've never been, i think it would be quite fascinating to see how peoples perceptions and beliefs change from state to state. I've always fancied travelling to the south.
Other than the last 4 weeks I spend some time almost every week in the US... we have facilities in 28 of them and I have customers based in 34 of them. Our manufacturing facilities are situated exactly where you’d expect them to be. When I visit I choose to stay in the nearest big or biggish place... I feel it gives me a relatively balanced view of the cultural make of the part of the state I’m in.

Some of my best friends and some of the smartest and kindest people I’ve ever met are American, but that is also true of Canadians and British people.

The US is a fantastic country to explore... I’ve spent time in the last 6 months in all of the Southern most states apart from New Mexico... The cultural diversity is something to behold... you either embrace it or judge it... I feel richer for embracing it