Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
I think a lot of it is Japanese, European and American stuff. There'll be 4 or 5 editions of one single. I actually have to go in and delete some of it. Here's an example of just one song.
Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 11.29.48 AM.jpg

I think I had every Stranglers single and album up to a point. Siouxsie and the Banshees and the Cocteau Twins too. There are several bands who I have owned every album they made. But since iTunes, Spotify etc. I don't even have physical copies of many bands albums anymore. I have the first 4 Echo and the Bunnymen records. That's about as close as I get these days.

My wife knows a guy who is a crazy collector. I think he has fifty first edition vinyl copies of The Velvet Underground and Nico. I have several friends who are record collectors but not at that level. I'll buy records from time-to-time, but it's expensive and time consuming. A guy I know was doing a pop-up record store from time-to-time and I found myself spending way too much money on records I wasn't desperate for just to "support the scene". Fortunately, he hasn't done one in while.
Cheers mate.