+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A challenge to Organ Morgan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A challenge to Organ Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    Conspiracy theorists don't use simple terms. It's akin to magicians overloading senses to distract from the way the trick is performed.
    I'm genuinely perplexed by the notion that the current situation is anything other than exactly what it appears to be, ie: a global pandemic involving a highly-contagious virus, the likes of which scientists and medical experts have been expressing fears about and predicting would happen for several decades.

If it was instead some sort of conspiracy aimed at somehow suppressing the masses, in the UK alone that would require the compliance and co-operation of the Tories, the Labour Party and the SNP, the NHS, the forces of law and order, the military, the scientists and the experts in various other fields. Meanwhile, on a global scale, it would require the involvement of the WHO, the EU and the governments and authorities in the USA, China, Germany, Iran, Italy, South Korea, France, Brazil, Spain, Russia, etc etc.

Call me a gullible, fearful halfwit, but I find that idea somewhat unlikely.

Re: A challenge to Organ Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I'm genuinely perplexed by the notion that the current situation is anything other than exactly what it appears to be, ie: a global pandemic involving a highly-contagious virus, the likes of which scientists and medical experts have been expressing fears about and predicting would happen for several decades.

If it was instead some sort of conspiracy aimed at somehow suppressing the masses, in the UK alone that would require the compliance and co-operation of the Tories, the Labour Party and the SNP, the NHS, the forces of law and order, the military, the scientists and the experts in various other fields. Meanwhile, on a global scale, it would require the involvement of the WHO, the EU and the governments and authorities in the USA, China, Germany, Iran, Italy, South Korea, France, Brazil, Spain, Russia, etc etc.

Call me a gullible, fearful halfwit, but I find that idea somewhat unlikely.
    Indeed, it's the paradox that only an elite few have been able to see through the conspiracy and find the TRUTH whilst conveniently ignoring the fact it's implausible a global conspiracy involving hundreds of thousands of active participants wouldn't have leaked out.

It's frightening people apply a far lower barrier for evidence to conspiracy theories - see the 5G crap.

EDIT: Tbh, I'm awaiting him saying the game Plague Inc was created many years ago to test the spread of a pandemic and condition the public to be used to it, after all, the aim is to wipe out humanity...