Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
Day 1 of a new chapter where TDS made Bob jump into the arms of China, and Organ tossed out a theory about plandemics, so thats two things to keep an eye on going forward.
So predictable that within a few hours of me saying that China and the WHO carry more authority on the subject of the virus than Trump, you had turned it into I'd jumped into the arms of China! So, maybe I should remind that I have more often than not qualified anything I've said about China with something about their untrustworthiness. There seems no doubt that China deliberately understated the severity of the virus' impact in its early days and also weren't fully truthful about when it first appeared. However, it must surely be accepted that China are among a small number of countries who can genuinely claim to have come through the first phase of infection currently and, as the biggest of them, represent the best precedent we have at the moment - it's not ideal, but that's the way things are for now.
On the other hand, over the last three months or so, Trump, so, by implication you also, has been like one of those Olympic sailors who are well down the field in their race and are forced to zig zag desperately across the water trying to find a helpful wind that will enable them to make up some of the ground they've lost.
Don't take these dates literally, I'm just using them as a way of Emphasising a point - I may well have agreed with something Trump said, on say, 23 February, but disagreed profoundly with what he said on 9 March because he/ been all over the place on COVID 19 and I really would have to doubt the mental stability of someone who faithfully backed him up on everything he's said on the subject.
I'm not sure even you have done that, but Cyril has, very effectively, encapsulated your ever changing views on the virus by simply listing them (I may be wrong, but I think there were fifteen items on said list at the last count) and he's been equally effective in listing the personal insults you've fired back at him in a sure sigh that you were losing the argument - you've been made to oook foolish in the last few weeks because you, like Trump, have constantly tried to manoeuvre the facts into supporting your agenda.