+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Movie/TV Recommendations 2020

Re: Movie/TV Recommendations 2020

Started Ozark last night, ‘got us’ from episode one, which is a good sign. Can’t help associating him with Arrested Development though.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Started Ozark last night, ‘got us’ from episode one, which is a good sign. Can’t help associating him with Arrested Development though.
    The problem I have with Ozark is that none of the characters are very likeable so I don’t care what happens to the Byrde family. Ozark was decent. I found Ozark 2 hard going. Ozark 3 is getting very good reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    You'll get past that, took me the first 6 episodes mind

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The problem I have with Ozark is that none of the characters are very likeable so I don’t care what happens to the Byrde family. Ozark was decent. I found Ozark 2 hard going. Ozark 3 is getting very good reviews.
    I'm sure when I watched season 1 and 2 I had sympathy for someone but can't remember who!

Season 3 is great but my biggest problem is I can't remember who I like.

Ruth. She’s a great character

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Ruth. She’s a great character
    Unbelievable actress too

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I'm sure when I watched season 1 and 2 I had sympathy for someone but can't remember who!

Season 3 is great but my biggest problem is I can't remember who I like.
    Maybe the gay FB agent?
    Spedger

Anyone seen Gangs of London out on Atlantic yesterday? Well lively and very violent. Looks good

'13 Commandments'. Belgian TV Series available from Channel 4's Walter Presents App/Player. Flemish language. Well worth a deco.

Just finished Better Call Saul 5. Outstanding and very much at the same level as Breaking Bad which is not surprising as so many BB characters are now appearing in this. Next year we will see BCS6 in which I suspect Walter White and Jessie will appear along with all the other BB characters.

It should be the perfect send off to Vince Gilligan’s brilliant body of work.

Just finished Better Call Saul 5. Outstanding and very much at the same level as Breaking Bad which is not surprising as so many BB characters are now appearing in this. Next year we will see BCS6 in which I suspect Walter White and Jessie will appear along with all the other BB characters.

It should be the perfect send off to Vince Gilligan’s brilliant body of work.
    Just started this, think I’m in ep3, is it really slow to get going or have I just got lockdown blues.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Just started this, think I’m in ep3, is it really slow to get going or have I just got lockdown blues.....
    The first two series are very slow. Stick with it if you can because it gets better and better and better

Just finished Mcmafia series 1 i thought it was decent.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Just finished Mcmafia series 1 i thought it was decent.
    Billions is excellent... been binge watching it for the last couple of weeks... into Season 4... good character evolution and some nice insights into the world of going short and long on stock as well as the associated corruption.

Upload. On amazon. Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Billions is excellent... been binge watching it for the last couple of weeks... into Season 4... good character evolution and some nice insights into the world of going short and long on stock as well as the associated corruption.
    I'll have a look at that. Watched the series White lines that was ok to