+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Churchill was an even bigger **** than Boris
    I agree to an extent, but I think the point is that, when it came to the Second World War at least, Churchill was the real thing in a way that Boris Johnson is not for the COVID 19 panademic.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I agree to an extent, but I think the point is that, when it came to the Second World War at least, Churchill was the real thing in a way that Boris Johnson is not for the COVID 19 panademic.
    He thinks he's Churchill, but he's far closer to Chamberlain or Eden

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    He thinks he's Churchill, but he's far closer to Chamberlain or Eden
    Churchill was a sexist, racist, egotistical drunkard who had affairs .

Boris does sound more like that than the others you have mentioned, just a much more ineffectual version.

Boris does sound more like that than the others you have mentioned, just a much more ineffectual version.
    And Churchill swore and smoked - don't forget that..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    And Churchill swore and smoked - don't forget that..
    And he knowingly allowed 4 million Indians to starve to death while diverting food elsewhere.

Jeepers......what great leader in history did not have hos faults...the fact he is was a LEADER!! without him leading, europe would still probably be under control of the third reich

International

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Jeepers......what great leader in history did not have hos faults...the fact he is was a LEADER!!
    It is the way these days, all our great leaders were bad people, everything we did in the world was bad and Prime Ministers have to apolgise for something that happened 100 years ago when the world was a very different place.

It makes me sick!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Jeepers......what great leader in history did not have hos faults...the fact he is was a LEADER!! without him leading, europe would still probably be under control of the third reich
    I my opinion Stalin (who also swore and smoked) was more responsible for defeating the Third Reich than Churchill.

International

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I my opinion Stalin (who also swore and smoked) was more responsible for defeating the Third Reich than Churchill.
    Russia may have lost more people but the only survived to eventually confront the germans because of equipment supplied to them first by the British and secondly by the Americans.

Hilter actually made a speab which was dropped all over southern england called "A last call to reason" wanting Britiain to declare a turce and not fight them. If we had agreed he could have moved all the divisions tied up in northern france to the east and he'd have got to moscow before winter set in. He probably would have won at Stalingrad which would have opened the wat to all the oil in the caucasus. So I'd say it was a bit of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Russia may have lost more people but the only survived to eventually confront the germans because of equipment supplied to them first by the British and secondly by the Americans.

Hilter actually made a speab which was dropped all over southern england called "A last call to reason" wanting Britiain to declare a turce and not fight them. If we had agreed he could have moved all the divisions tied up in northern france to the east and he'd have got to moscow before winter set in. He probably would have won at Stalingrad which would have opened the wat to all the oil in the caucasus. So I'd say it was a bit of everyone.
    That's nuts, if I had a speab dropped on me I'd be insisting the government declared a turce

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I agree with that.