Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
I know you often think we take the piss out of you because you're dyslexic, but it's not, it's absolutely not.

It's for posts like this where you've got all of the information you need to write a response and you've just said all of those things to Jon instead of Organ.

Despite Jon clearly saying in his post that Organ had written 'I'm for allowing people to do what they wish; whether they choose to gather or not let them decide what they believe is best for themselves rather than by government diktat'... You've attributed the quote to Jon himself.

You owe Jon an apology and it's Organ you need to take your angst out on (never going to happen as he's one of your little crushes along with Gluey and Ronnie Bird).

Organ has moaned on every Covid thread about his civil liberties being taken away, yet you ignore all of them and wrongly criticise Jon for the same stance (which he doesn't even hold).

Dyslexic or not, you're not good at this.
Oooops, apologies thought John had written it, Organ your so wrong on this ,thanks Heinsburg for head up ,I do struggle I m never going to quit , or let this fecking Dyslexic beat me . 👍