+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The joy of government is that the people are stupid

The joy of government is that the people are stupid

Said that horrible git Adolf hitler

Did anyone see that woman being interviewed on bournemouth beach the other day ?

Said she was glad to be out but there were too many people around

Well here is some advice , feck off home love , if you are that worried , one less person on the beach then

Re: The joy of government is that the people are stupid

Yeah I saw that woman.

Probably wanted the beach to herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Yeah I saw that woman.

Probably wanted the beach to herself.
    Thick as feck fair play

Shoppers can be a pain too , it's of course worrying for everyone but this couple in tescos the other day were fully masked up like riot police and kept turning round as they shopped looking at those behind telling them to keep their distance as if they were the only ones at risk

Someone got pissed off with them in the end and said you look like a pair of idiots in those masks and they do feck all anyway !

Made me chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Thick as feck fair play

Shoppers can be a pain too , it's of course worrying for everyone but this couple in tescos the other day were fully masked up like riot police and kept turning round as they shopped looking at those behind telling them to keep their distance as if they were the only ones at risk

Someone got pissed off with them in the end and said you look like a pair of idiots in those masks and they do feck all anyway !

Made me chuckle
    Should have asked them why they both needed to be in the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Should have asked them why they both needed to be in the shop.
    I think they were after cous cous and salad

They looked that type

Did anyone see that woman being interviewed on bournemouth beach the other day ?

Well here is some advice , feck off home love , if you are that worried , one less person on the beach then
    was it the one with her daughter ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    This was a blonde woman , sixties ?

International

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    no Matt, it was the one with her mother!!

He also said:

"The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan".

Thank God we've moved on since those times

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    He also said:

"The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan".

Thank God we've moved on since those times
    Which is basically saying the people are stupid

I have to say , I hate fascism but there are a lot of stupid people about

As seen by the scenes in bournemouth

I've seen loads of social media posts from people in NYC who've taken a photo and captioned it "look at all these idiots/arseholes" or words to that effect.

There plenty of people over here that have been brainwashed into thinking that wearing a mask violates their "freedom".

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    There plenty of people over here that have been brainwashed into thinking that wearing a mask violates their "freedom".
    On the subject of masks, this is a genuine story from yesterday afternoon that really amused me:

I got on the 27 Thornhill bus outside the castle at around 3:00pm. There were three people already onboard and a woman wearing a mask got on behind me. I sat towards the back. A couple of minutes into the journey, the woman removed her mask to talk to a bloke who was sitting on other side of the aisle. The conversation lasted until we got to Lidl on Caerphilly Road, where she bid him farewell, put her mask back on and got off the bus.

You'll think I'm making that up, but I promise you I'm not. It was comedy gold.

International

Have you seen the vidoe going round of the woman in the US going into a shop wearing a mask with a hole cut in the front/
    When the store keeper asked her why, she said, "It makes it easier to breathe." Incredible

Hitler may have been wrong, he didn't lift the world title after all. These Journalists look for daft people, there's no story in interviewing someone who ls bright and reasoned, it means that people can't be outraged by 'stupidity' completely ignoring the fact that those people are in a minority, that's why they stand out so much.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Have you seen the vidoe going round of the woman in the US going into a shop wearing a mask with a hole cut in the front/
    When the store keeper asked her why, she said, "It makes it easier to breathe." Incredible
    It would be incredible if thousands of people were doing it.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It would be incredible if thousands of people were doing it.
    It's incredibly stupid.

It's incredibly stupid.
    Yup, but she's one person. I don't really like this 'Video the moron' culture. Why have morons laughing at other morons?

Enjoy the idiot
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiyrGRdg_zA

International

Yup, but she's one person. I don't really like this 'Video the moron' culture. Why have morons laughing at other morons?
    Sorry if I assaulted your sensitivities

Sorry if I assaulted your sensitivities
    Apology Accepted.

International

Apology Accepted.

Banned

I remember someone on some forum was complaining about the number of people at an out of town shopping complex. The person complaining was at the same complex, doing what they were doing, shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    On the subject of masks, this is a genuine story from yesterday afternoon that really amused me:

I got on the 27 Thornhill bus outside the castle at around 3:00pm. There were three people already onboard and a woman wearing a mask got on behind me. I sat towards the back. A couple of minutes into the journey, the woman removed her mask to talk to a bloke who was sitting on other side of the aisle. The conversation lasted until we got to Lidl on Caerphilly Road, where she bid him farewell, put her mask back on and got off the bus.

You'll think I'm making that up, but I promise you I'm not. It was comedy gold.
    Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Jesus.
    Although it's not the majority of people, it's the odd dullard that has been taken into account by the Medical and Scientific bods i presume. These threads and that nasty video where they shame and ridicule people online don't really help anyone. The women is obviously a cretin but does she deserve the ridicule that's going to come her way? I don't think so, she might have kids etc who are going to get grief. Maybe the arsehole who took the video would have been better placed by having a polite word. One thing is for sure though, this Virus has turned some in society into little weasel tell tales. If they've got a problem and have genuine concern then speak up when the incident is happening.