+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Don't do as I do, do as I say.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...virus-lockdown

Seems to me that Neil Ferguson and Catherine Calderwood resigned for less than Cummings is said to have done - neither of them were in self isolation.

Re: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...virus-lockdown

Seems to me that Neil Ferguson and Catherine Calderwood resigned for less than Cummings is said to have done - neither of them were in self isolation.
    I agree. I also think Vaughan Gething should go as well for having a picnic with his family on a bench at Cardiff Bay. Interesting that they have put a big barrier around that bench to stop anyone else using it.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    I agree. I also think Vaughan Gething should go as well for having a picnic with his family on a bench at Cardiff Bay. Interesting that they have put a big barrier around that bench to stop anyone else using it.
    Never mind that Sun story, there's a decent argument to say Gething should go anyway.

I believe Gething will argue that his stroll around a public area, accompanied by his family and buying a bag of chips could be deemed as essential? Similar to making a 80 mile trip to get some farmers market cheese can be deemed to be essential also.

I think it’s all down to a persons perception.

Yep of you go ,, Mr Cummings all over myself .

Vaughan has got away with few he should fall and take his leader with him . ( spot the irony , leader?? )

I see Plaids MP Jonathan Edwards*has had his whip removed from his ?

Gething having a walk with his family and stopping to eat a bag of chips is hardly comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Vaughan has got away with few he should fall and take his leader with him . ( spot the irony , leader?? )

Is this a parody account

Read his wife’s article here about how ill they were. A piece of pure fiction.

https://spectator.us/getting-coronavirus-bring-clarity/

I also think Vaughan Gething should go as well for having a picnic with his family on a bench at Cardiff Bay.
    This is hardly a revelation, but you Tories really are nauseating.

Attempting to somehow draw comparisons between a man and his family eating a bag of chips in a public place to another who apparently drove 260 miles during the height of the lockdown while displaying Covid-19 symptoms in order to dump his kids on his parents is not only pathetic - it's utterly ridiculous.

Just read the article. I was aware he had allegedly broken lockdown rules but also had coronavirus symptoms.!!!!! FFS if this is correct how is he still in a job ??

He will have to go and anyone in Government who has allowed him to remain in his job has serious questions to answer because it looks like they were trying to keep it quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Attempting to somehow draw comparisons between a man and his family eating a bag of chips in a public place to another who apparently drove 260 miles during the height of the lockdown while displaying Covid-19 symptoms in order to dump his kids on his parents is not only pathetic - it's utterly ridiculous.
    Correct.

We are all in this together.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Correct.
    Thirded

To be fair to neil Ferguson he was boffing a right sort

Theyve now issued a statement saying he was within guidelines. What feckin guidelines are travelling 200 miles with coronavirus symptoms. Even if he didnt have symptoms what guidelines allow this.?

They are taking the p!ss. So desperate to look after themselves.

It would be bad enough if their entire handling of this crisis wasnt a complete disaster.

Dirty old game politics.What a bunch kids .

Dirty old game politics. Really pisses me off how they all try to picks holes in each other ,looking for a chink in the armour at every opportunity.they deserve each other.
    This Cummings must really have the others worried they are desperate to get rid of him.Not a concern for the interest of the nation.
    It all stinks all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Theyve now issued a statement saying he was within guidelines. What feckin guidelines are travelling 200 miles with coronavirus symptoms. Even if he didnt have symptoms what guidelines allow this.?

They are taking the p!ss. So desperate to look after themselves.

It would be bad enough if their entire handling of this crisis wasnt a complete disaster.
    And within that statement they've lied. They say that the police were not involved yet Durham Constabulary have released a statement saying they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I believe Gething will argue that his stroll around a public area, accompanied by his family and buying a bag of chips could be deemed as essential? Similar to making a 80 mile trip to get some farmers market cheese can be deemed to be essential also.

I think it’s all down to a persons perception.
    Its interesting that we all get caught up about people breaking the rules, and to what degree. And social distancing and sun seekers at Southend not keeping apart etc

But, the big decisions that impact on morbidity and mortality are made by government(s)...and they are sadly lacking.

Lack of PPE, lack of CC beds, lack of tracking and tracing, lack of tracking facilities, open airports, dumping Covid patients in care homes...I could go on.

We lack leaders, and many so called are showing us the they are not up to the job

Its interesting that we all get caught up about people breaking the rules, and to what degree. And social distancing and sun seekers at Southend not keeping apart etc

But, the big decisions that impact on morbidity and mortality are made by government(s)...and they are sadly lacking.

Lack of PPE, lack of CC beds, lack of tracking and tracing, lack of tracking facilities, open airports, dumping Covid patients in care homes...I could go on.

We lack leaders, and many so called are showing us the they are not up to the job
    I, 100% agree with all that, whether they be Welsh or English leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I, 100% agree with all that, whether they be Welsh 5or English leaders.
    To be fair it's generally accepted that welsh labour have made some feck ups but they pale into insignificance compared to the tories at Westminster

Johnson , gove , hancock and pritti patel ?

They are incompetent idiots

We have heard and seen quite a few instances on social media about people flouting the lockdown guidelines but has anyone been prosecuted?

In this particular instance, some form of community service is called for.
    How about two weeks in a care home or maybe a month as a porter in hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Not like you to have a go at the labour party

Anyone reading your posts would , let's be honest , have you down as someone who have dived in a pool of blue paint , put on a blue suit and stuck a vote tory rosette on it

Who are you trying to kid here ?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    We have heard and seen quite a few instances on social media about people flouting the lockdown guidelines but has anyone been prosecuted?

In this particular instance, some form of community service is called for.
    How about two weeks in a care home or maybe a month as a porter in hospital.
    Nothings going to happen to Cummings, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Not like you to have a go at the labour party

Anyone reading your posts would , let's be honest , have you down as someone who have dived in a pool of blue paint , put on a blue suit and stuck a vote tory rosette on it

Who are you trying to kid here ?
    Come on Sludge No. 10 have spent all night investigating this and can confirm that Cummings 200 mile trip with coronavirus symptoms was essential and within guidelines so its all ok.

Now lets sort that b****d who went for a walk and ate some feckin chips.

Is Stephen Kinnock still in a job?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

thin he also insulted one of his colleagues ,pillar of society and all that ,i voted Liberal by the way in the last two elections ,equally nauseating its your clever assumption on how someone voted because for an opinion not even knowing them .

Please note oh clever one my first line of my post ( Yep of you go ,, Mr Cummings all over myself .)