Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
Scathing article in yesterday's Daily Telegraph about how Drakeford and co let down the people of RCT. They say that early on he identified the Rhondda as a risk area because of high elderly population, high industrial disease, and deprivation, but then did nothing about it. Falling on testing, track and trace etc

Overall South Wales has some of the worse death rates and total cases in the UK, about double per capita than England
I've no reason to doubt the DT claim, or the if there are failings that have contributed towards the suffering of the people in RCT, and if it is so, i'll be bringing it up at my next Labour Party regional meeting, that's what i do, call people out, even if it hurts politically, it's the only way progress is made and things improve as it isn't and shouldn't be about my political biases.

Now over to you, A Tory who lives in one of Wales' most affluent areas, who defends Boris and Cummins, giving a shit about the people of RCT. 40 years to late Comrade. People have been suffering in those areas, young and old, since the Tories waged a war on a once proud community. A Tory showing concern for some of the most deprived people in the UK. You've got some cheek.