Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
never ever did acid or 'shrooms, always liked to stay i control of my mind
Yes there is no chance if that with acid. You are giving your soul away for a few hours to be tested by another side of the brain.
You have to be with the right people and decent place. The last time I did it I’d gone to Tenerife on a last minute holiday with a mate, he’d never done any drugs at all.
We head out one eve, I was trying to find some e or whizz with no luck. Ended up buying 2 strawberry tabs, my last memory of which was the manc saying “be careful, they are strong”, something I dismissed as the usual talk back then.
Lost my mate in the hell strip after about an hour, managed to find him in a mess less most of his clothes and lost him again.
Panic on about 4am I headed back to the hotel to see if I could find him, there he was packing his case saying we’d missed the plane home (still had a week to go). I distinctly recall going for a piss and seeing all the toilet water flowing up to me, looked in the mirror and my head was just a skull. First time I’d ever had such visuals.
Luckily we met a load of other welsh lads who were having a party in there room, looked after us all night, made my mate drink until he was getting more pissed than tripping but by 10am he was still struggling and starting to crumble. In the end, I called the hotel reception and told them he’d been spiked, they sent a dr and gave him 10 ml of Valium which he injected in his ass. A funny sight that was. Before he left I persuaded him to give me the oral kind as I needed to chill out big time. I’m not sure my mate was ever the same again.......can laugh about it now though.