Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
Yeah, im not explaining it very well. My point is Wales Bales could post something you agree with (and vice versa) but you wouldnt acknowledge it because youve both set yourselves up into positions where you are enemies because of your political leanings and therefore cant possibly agree on anything.

I cant see I read much of Wales Bales posts he reminds me of Splotty, a conspiracy theory crack-pot, but I do note that he gets abused a lot, usually mob handed, which I think is a tad unfair.

Perhaps if I took more notice of his posts id have more of an understanding, but as a casual observer it does seem to be a bit of a sport on here to attack him.
If I tell you that he once accused me and TOBW of defending the serial rapist John Worboys because he got agitated about being wrong about something. He then point blank denied saying it despite it being quoted to him.

He simply cannot be wrong. It sets off something in him and he lashes out.

That should tell you a little bit about the type of things he posts that you might miss and why posters in general don't tend to like him.

If you didn't catch the 'Man City getting banned from the Champions League' thread last year then it's got some of his greatest hits on there.

He a narcissistic, fantasist little c**t and it's nothing to do with who he wants to be President/PM etc