Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
I am going to bite as you are behaving like a troll again

Cardiff city fans are not racist on the whole and its utter bollocks to say I have suggested anything otherwise

But plenty of racist behaviour has occurred with cardiff city fans in the years I have been following them

I have already given you the example of a mixed race cardiff city fan who was racially abused by fellow cardiff city fans very recently

He posts on here from time to time but I am not going to name him , it's up to him if he wants to comment

But let's be honest here you were very silly last night when you said you were of chinese origin to suggest you were an ethnic minority then backtracked

Everything you have decided to contribute on the subject of racism has been made to look very stupid and immature , so your comments on racism are not coming from someone who is mixed race , black or chinese , they are coming from a white guy who tells fibs

As for Brixton been there many times , the fridge , the academy , I certainly felt safe there
Tell fibs? A little sarcasm hurts nobody.

I’d rather pretend to be Chinese for 2 minutes than a mysogonist sex case for 20 years.