Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
Definitely, we should sell him.

You are right he is 31, just been given a big contract. he's either injured our unfit most of the time and turns it on for about 15 minutes in the games he played.

But, he was top league goalscorer with 8 and top of assists with 10 (I think). So he did a good job last season. Highlights for me were the late goal against Barnsley, a superb free kick and the pass for Murphy to run away and score at Middlesbrough.

When I hear the likes of Smithies and Ward were on £30k and £20k pw each it is no wonder the club is haemorrhaging money!

In the current climate nobody would pay a fee and his wages for a 31 year old......except maybe a certain Mr Warnock?! And he could take Bamba with him too.
This is up there with one of the stupidest football posts I've read on here for a while and I'm not 100% sure if you're being sarcastic because you contradict yourself quite a lot.

Turns it on for 15 mins? Most of our goals since Christmas have come through him, if we didn't have him we'd be lower mid table, nowhere near the playoffs. Also I seriously doubt that Smithies is on £30k and that Ward is on anywhere near £20k