Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
Cyril favouring China over Hong Kong, who would have thought it!
Your heroes regurgitating something from someone who has just has their twitter account suspended and Carlson's posting of the interview on Facebook has been labelled false by Facebook. Still plenty of time to add to your score.

17) I know what a Plandemic is and the current US investigation into the WHO is already examining the possibility that the virus was leaked from the Wuhan biolab, and that it may have been present in Wuhan earlier than thought;
18) I am sitting on some information that if true will shock a lot of people much worse than anything mentioned on here so far, but I'm not posting it until I can verify it with other sources.
25) I dunno, but the goings on in Wuhan seem a bit fishy to me, and the way things are heading I wouldn't be surprised to see China being asked to foot the bill, which would run into many trillions of dollars.
28) China were so successful in controlling the Coronavirus narrative via the WHO and world media, that there were people on here repeating the Chinese Communist Party line.