+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: SPLOTT PARKER IN A BAD WAY !!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: SPLOTT PARKER IN A BAD WAY !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Got a bit of WiFi now, thanks for all the good wishes, very much appreciated. Still got a few tubes and wires in me but as Tony told you all a wash and freshen up, clean jamas and that perked me up no end. Can’t get out of bed yet and this tube draining the pus out of my stomach is a bit disconcerting but I’m in the best place. Thanks to Splottlight (Peter) for the texts through the night before the operation, kept a smile on my face. I’ll soon be back and fighting fit
    Probably not the best time to test drive my hour long, amateur stand up routine, speedy recovery Steve, hopefully before the year is out we can get together with a few others for a beer or two

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    Probably not the best time to test drive my hour long, amateur stand up routine, speedy recovery Steve, hopefully before the year is out we can get together with a few others for a beer or two

Pete, I’ve lost your phone number, give us a text please 07976574343 (that is if you want to )

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Pete, I’ve lost your phone number, give us a text please 07976574343 (that is if you want to )
    Sent

Why wouldn't I want to yer daft sausage! 😄