Very interesting stuff. I must admit that I had remembered Mick as a manager of Ireland and Ipswich whose favourite score was 0-0 or 1-0. But I think that he made the point with us of playing people in the best positions and playing to the players strengths. I think also that he has been amazed by the quality of the squad. I remember the Boxing Day game with Millwall (2019) which was the last game I saw live and commenting how we seemed to have no pattern to our play and just were running around a lot with no obvious objective in mind. This also appeared to be one of the faults with Harris's teams and tactics this season. It also meant players got tired. Mick has obviously simplified things a lot and I know it is a funny comparison but we have sort of ended up with a sort of Man City set-up (without the high skill level of course). We have solid 3 centre-backs with two defensive midfielders sitting (pack and Vaulks look like they have been reborn). This allow our wing-backs to get forward without too much worry. Up front although the 3 work hard, they do it all in the opponents half and are mainly concentrating on attacking and scoring goals. In other words, all the players are working in very specific areas of the pitch playing to their specific skills. They are looking less tired, playing passes quicker and seem to mostly know where their teammates are. Long may it continue and well done to Mick, Terry and the players.